The lodge is open at full capacity:
- Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is no longer required.
- The lodge capacity has been increased to twenty.
- Reservations are regular per bed booking.
- If a person exhibits symptoms of COVID-19 (or any other contagious illness) they must vacate immediately along with their entire party.
The lodge is conveniently located at the junction of Hwy 99 and Nesters Road.
Address: 7066 Nesters Road
Lodge Phone: 604-932-8730
The lodge is 1.5 km from the village which is a short 15 min stroll or a 10 min brisk walk. Within 150 meters you will find a liquor store and a grocery store (Nesters Market) where you can purchase most any food items you may need during your stay and their prices are reasonable.
The city bus stops just outside the lodge which is convenient for travel to and from the Whistler Village which operates at 15 min intervals during peak times (ski season).
What You Need to Bring
- Bedding including sheets (single or double size depending on the bed)
- Towels including personal and kitchen
- Personal toiletries
The Lodge Provides
- coffee & tea
- cooking supplies
- salt, sugar & seasonings
- cooking oil
The Lodge Amenities
|Four Bathrooms (three showers)
Laundry facilites (pay per use)
How to make a Lodge Reservation
Only members may make reservations using the online reservation form. Members must book and pay for guests. To access the reservation form you must sign in.
For More Information
- There are a maximum of 7 vehicle spots in the parking lot in front of the lodge.
- Parking will be on a first come, first served basis at the time of reservation.
- Record your vehicle’s license plate number on the reservation form to request a parking spot.
- There is a $2.80 (+ taxes) fee per day - or part day - charged when booking.
- Street parking is allowed on the same side of the street as the lodge all day on Saturday and Sunday.
- Street parking from Monday to Friday is only allowed from 5pm to 9am.
- There is no parking allowed on the other side of the street across from the lodge.